- Heavy hitters, bike packers and wattage monsters assemble! With a 130 KG system weight limit the 32 mm deep ER 1600's are stiff, tough and ideal for anyone looking for a robust all round disc road wheelset at a reasonable price and weight
- The ER 1600's premium SBWT welded rims are 20 mm wide internally, this makes them ideal for 25- 35 mm tyres and able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Need something Racier? check out our Performance and Aero Road lines, building a mixed surface or dedicated off road machine? have a look at the Cyclocross friendly Cross Road or super wide Gravel series
- DT's 350 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, the 350 18-tooth ratchet system is the most reliable out there, it can also be serviced without the need for specialist tools, making it ideal for back country epics
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ER 1600's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Fronts come ready for 12 x 100 mm and rears for 12 x 142 axles but can be converted by changing the end caps (additional end caps not included)
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 819 grams Rear: 952 grams
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||REAR - 32 MM ALUMINIUM CLINCHER 12 X 142 MM,