- The Performance Road line is DT's interpretation of the classic road wheel, prioritising low weight and responsive handling, these are perfect for adding a bit of extra zip to any bike
- DT's premium DICUT hub system gives the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provide a rock solid anchor point for the unique DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- This, combined with a weight of just 1470 grams a pair make the PR 1400 DICUT's one of the lightest and highest performance disc road wheelsets available
- SBWT welded rim with an 18 mm internal diameter (22 mm external) makes these ideal for 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes, if you want to go wider check out our Endurance Road Range which are optimised for high volume rubber
- DT's legendarily reliable 240 hub internals and ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1400's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Come ready for 12 x 100 mm front and 12 x 142 mm rear axles but can be converted by changing the end caps (additional end caps not included)
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include, rim tape and tubeless valves
- Weight: Front 665 grams Rear: 805 grams
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||FRONT - 12 X 100 MM, REAR - 12 X 142 MM,