Your next power move starts at your pedals. Rally power meters are designed to seamlessly transfer between bikes to provide advanced cycling dynamics to help you ride more efficiently and improve over time. Rally dual sensing power meters (RK200, RS200 and XC200) measure total power, cadence, left/right balance and where in the pedal stroke you're applying power. Rally single-sensing (RK100, RS100 and XC100) provide total power and cadence.What's more, the transferable spindle can be installed in the pedal body kits to keep cyclists riding year-round.
- PEDAL DESIGN: Features a sleek, pod-less design for improved cornering clearance and stack height for smarter ergonomics
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Installs like any other pedal for easy transfer from 1 bike to another - without bike shop assistance
- PERFORMANCE METRICS: Measures total power at +/-1% accuracy and cadence. Dual-sensing versions also measure left-right balance and advanced cycling dynamics to show how and where you're producing power
- ECOSYSTEM: Fully integrates with the Garmin ecosystem to allow easy data analysis, software or settings updates via compatible Garmin watches, Edge cycling computers, and Garmin Connect. Leverage the power of Garmin Connect to receive training content and get your data where you want it for analysis on 3rd party platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, and TrainerRoad
- SINGLE-SENSING: RS100, RK100 and XC100 are the affordable power meter with options to upgrade to the dual-sensing system that provides cycling dynamics
- TRANSFERABLE SPINDLE: When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle to Vector 3 or Rally RS/RK/XC pedal body kits (sold separately)
- ANT+ AND BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: Connect over ANT+ or Bluetooth to your supporting Garmin watch or Edge device. Also supports connections with your popular indoor training application like Zwift or TrainerRoad
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 120 hours. Easily replaceable LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2) battery
- WEIGHT: RS200: 320 g / RS100: 328 g / RK200: 326 g / RK100: 334 g / XC200: 444 g / XC100: 451 g
- STACK HEIGHT: RS and RK: 12.2 mm / XC: 13.5 mm
- Q FACTOR: 53 mm (55 mm with supplied 2mm spacers)
- CLEAT TYPE: RS: SHIMANO SPD-SL / RK: LOOK KEO / XC: SHIMANO SPD
- RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT: 105kg
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.