WORLD-LEADING OPTIMISED BETA FUEL IN A UNIQUE CHEW BAROur Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Chews deliver scientifically superior fuel in unique and satisfying chews. Part of an entire world-leading fuelling solution range that includes drinks and gels, they are super easy to consume and deliver 46 grams of carbohydrate to improve and maintain optimum performance
- NEW FORMAT: Our Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Chews deliver scientifically superior fuel in unique and satisfying chews. Part of an entire world-leading fuelling solution range that includes drinks and gels, chews are super easy to handle and to consume - delivering 46 grams of carbohydrate to improve and maintain optimum performance
- INCREASED CARB EFFICIENCY: A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose increases the percentage of ingested carbohydrate that is oxidized (known as efficiency) from 62% to 74% when compared with a ratio of 2:1
- LOWER GI DISTRESS: A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose reduces self-reported symptoms of stomach fullness and nausea when compared with a ratio of 2:1
- POWER: A ratio of 1:0.8 enhances mean power output during 10 maximal sprint efforts increased by 3% compared with 2:1 ratio (O?Brien et al)
- NUTRITION: Each chew bar contains 46 grams of carbohydrate. Depending on your sport or event, you should aim to consume 1-3 chew bars every hour during exertion to reach an 80g-120g target intake. In some circumstances, such as cold weather, it may be necessary to consume more. Simply tear off the top of the packaging and squeeze the contents into your mouth as and when required
- FLAVOUR: 2 taste options - Orange, Lemon
- WITHOUT: No artificial sweeteners
- INFORMED SPORT: Beta Fuel is tested under the Informed-Sport programme and does not contain any banned substance
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||Science In Sport