- A UCI-legal tubeless CX race wheel that also makes a damn fine rough-road commuting and bikepacking option, the C 1800s are some of the most versatile wheels in the DT range
- The C 1800's rims are a CX friendly 22 mm wide internally, perfect for 33c Cyclocross race tyres but also for fat 28-35c slicks designed for mixed surface adventures
- Want something a little less specific? Try our Endurance Road line which bridges the gap between Cross Road and classic road racing wheels
- Want to go as wide as possible? Check out the dedicated off road Gravel series
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the C 1800's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- Fronts come ready for 12 x 100 mm and rears for 12 x 142 axles but can be converted by changing the end caps (additional end caps not included)
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 791 grams Rear: 937 grams
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||FRONT - 12 X 100 MM, REAR - 12 X 142 MM,