The large modern styled Cipher frame offers an excellent field of vision and protection. With an adjustable nose piece and temple tips, it tailors to fit all face shapes and stays firmly in on any terrain
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Optics from Madison meets the highest standard for eyewear; ISO 12312. The interchangeable polycarbonate lenses are both impact and scratch-resistant. The lenses offer both supreme optical clarity and UV-A and UV-B protection
- 3 Lens Pack: Our 3 Lens Pack contains a tinted lens for bright conditions, an amber lens for medium-light conditions and a clear lens for low-light conditions. Along with a hard case for safe transportation and a soft case for lens protection on the move
- Multi-Purpose: Both versatile and stylish, Madison Optics maintain their good looks on the road or trails
- TR-90 Frames: TR-90 plastics are lightweight, flexible and durable. TR-90 plastic memory allows them to flex and return to their original shape without breaking or bending
- Secure Fit: Our frames work seamlessly with your helmet with non-slip rubber tips for maximum comfort and security. The flexible nose-piece allows you to dial in the perfect fit, adjusting for extra venting if desired
- Soft Pouch: We have included a soft pouch for lens cleaning and protection on the move. An optional RX insert is available for prescription lenses
- Size Spec: Lens Width: 129mm, Lens Height: 56mm, Frame Width: 141mm, Bridge Height: 13mm, Arm Length: 127mm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: At Madison, we pride ourselves on offering an excellent product with aftercare to match. That's why this product is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||ONE SIZE ,